Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Son just Taroh-ed Me!!

"You mean you NEVER read the news one ah??"

This was what S1 said to me when he found out that I didn't follow the daily news...
When he told me about the Indonesian fisherman who netted an ancient fish ... I was like "Huh? What fish?" .. Apparently, my 9 year old actually reads the news on the Yahoo News when he logs onto the computer... He went on to tell me that the guy kept the fish at his house, but the fish later died. After my son taroh-ed me, I had to go and read this particular piece of news!(read it here on Yahoo News)

Then he went on to tell me about Paris Hilton being sent to prison..blah blah blah... and before he was satisfied with knowing his mother doesn't read the news, he went "I love to read the news!"

You see lah!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good what.. at least he doesnt just go online and surf stupid things -msy

NomadicMom said...

Unfortunately, he does..Plays games online..and the other day..smartly said "NOT Buying..but need your card number"!!!!

Anonymous said...

you better start some reading soon. sekali he thinks that his mom's a dodo!

gk

LHS said...

your son very updated..even me also don't know Paris has been jailed..alamak..so malu

NomadicMom said...

Don't think I am a DODO lah.. Just a mom who doesn't read NEWS that's all...

Yup..Paris Hilton gonna be sent to jail..but think her sentence reduced by half...

mommy of 3 angels said...

hahahah show off!!!

Anonymous said...

make sure when he takes ur credit card number he doesn't go into the naughty sites!

v

NomadicMom said...

Sei ler... about the notti sites..

Like S2 says "Just type S-E-X into google and everything about sex comes out!"...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker