Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Of course I didn't get any flowers from H! When I asked him about them, he said "you are not my mother!". Somehow, he feels that Mother's Day is for his mother and not his wife. Tried to explain that I am the mother of his kids..but still cannot get into his head wor. Anyway, I almost wanted to go out and buy flowers for myself!! Heee Hee Hee.. H was like "go lah".. I would have gone if the sky didn't look scary...that it was gonna pour cats and dogs!

Anyway, this morning...S1 came in and wanted to wake me up. H stopped them. When I woke up, I found out that he made me a cup of coffee and fried eggs (okay..actually, he asked the maid to make the eggs) to be served "in-bed" but as I was still ZZZZ like a piggy, H asked the boys to finished up the eggs. When I woke up, S1 brought the same cup of coffee which was of course MEGA cold and couldn't be drunk. Oh well, it's the thought that counts!!

What celebration? Nothing ler.. We went out to Longbeach Seafood Restaurant (Singapore Chain) for lunch.. We were quite cautious and didn't order too much of the crabs as the waitress said it was local crab and we've had so many NO FLESH local crabs. But turned out that they were really fleshy and quite yummy too. We had Chilli Crab with Fried Mantou, Yutiow with Squid Paste, Sotong Balls, Fried Rice with Little Fishes and Steamed Bamboo Clams. Vellly GOOOOD!! Yum Yum... Got standard lah. No need to go to Singapore to stuff ourselves liow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haps haps haps mama's day!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

S1 must be rewarded for thinking of breakfast in bed for his mommy, doesn't matter that he did not personally make it, so leemember ok, reward him!! Must reinforce thoughtful behavior.

NomadicMom said...

Rewarded him by not kacau-ing him when he's playing his PS2...HAHAHA..

Actually, the kids were not too happy to eat the fried egg...must be not very nice...

mommy of 3 angels said...

your H answer just like my hubby's answer...aiyah...me got nothing lor...except a hand made card from erika, which the kindy made them do!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker