Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Need Some Por-Lor-Yeep for the Car!!

Had cooking duty at S2's class yesterday...so had to be in school by 1 pm... On the way there, at a roundabout, my driver was turning left and a motorcylist was cutting out to the right. I saw the fella come bashing into my side of the door! BANG! And then fall onto the road. Aiya..of course, my driver had to stop and go check on the motorcyclist lah.. Helped her (yes, it was a HER) to the curb and then gave him his driver's license to proof that he would be back later ..as he had to send me to the school first. Think she broke her arm or something like that.. My driver paid her about USD 27/-! Yup! So little... locals deal with locals ma... and there were witnesses that she was at fault. (YES! It's her fault... She like "hamm thau mai cheong" leh) If the accident is reported to the police, then my driver would be at fault, REGARDLESS...cause CAR always at fault if accident is between car and motorcycle! Well, if driver is foreigner..sure ketuk like no tomorrow liow.. like my case where they want to cheat our money kau-kau.

Anyway, later when my driver picked me up from school, he said something like wanting to wash the car with some herbs as this car seems to be attracting alot of accidents!!! Yeap.. My accident lah; a near-miss on a motorcyclist when H was driving; a hit on another motorcyclist (while driver driving); and this recent hit. No lah. He didn't say Por-Lor-Yeep lah.. I don't know what. So, was telling him to GO...GO...GO... get whatever to "cleanse" the car!!!


But then ar...the motorcyclist in this country..all ride like madman one... without a care for their own lives!!! Kena langgar, who is the one gonna die ar??

BTW, made mini-pizzas for S2's Cooking Session... Was very well-received by the kids!!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker