Thursday, May 03, 2007

Korean DILs???

Sounds like I've been bitten by the blogging bug..but just have to post this one before I forget...

Will I be having Korean daughter-in-laws??? Hahaha... Yeah lah..it's too early.... Have found out that S1 has a crush on a Korean girl. He didn't want to tell me who.. Our convo..

Me - Who is she?
S1 - I'm not telling!
Me - Tell lah... Who is she? What colour is her hair?
S1 - Black
Me - She's a Korean girl? (I guessed lah...lots of Koreans in their school)
S1 - Yeah
Me - Who? In your class?
S1 - I'm not telling.. I'm not letting my mom know about my secrets!

At this point, S2 excitedly said "I looooovveee SH. She's also Korean!". Hahaha...

So... KIMCHI anyone???

5 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

hahahahah....puppy luurrve

Anonymous said...

wah this mummy so kan chiong wanna have daughter in law leow ah...

NomadicMom said...

No lah.. Of course not kan-cheong to have DIL lah... Think I would be a MIL from hell... muaahhhaaahahaha

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

I bet you are having fun trying to dig out info from your boy. Wow they do start young.

NomadicMom said...

yes.. get very amused when S1 tells me things about his friends and their "crushes".... and how they behave...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker