Friday, May 25, 2007

Punishment!!

NO TV! NO GAMES! For the WHOLE Weekend!

Yup! That's boys' punishment for fighting this afternoon. Not normal fighting.. but S1 was dragging S2 around his neck almost strangling him!

How did it happen? Started off very innocently... they were going swimming, and S2 took my watering can and started to wet S1. S1 didn't like it, got angry and started chasing S2 and dragged him towards the pool. Of course S2 escaped and ran away. So, the chase and the dragging begins.

I was screaming "STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!" at the top of my LUNGS!!

Screamed so many times and still he wouldn't stop. Think my neighbour must have thought that there is some MAD woman next door. Screamed until NO voice already.... AIYO.. then after that, I got headache summore... ALAMAK!!!

And with no games, no tv, boys are running WILD in my room... playing with their star wars light sabers, my lotions/creams/moisturisers, eating smelly sotong, polluting my drinking water with sotong and pretending to be some warrior..

S2 to S1 : Are you the GRAND MASTER Yoshi?

My headache lagi worse now.. gonna put them to bed now....and I myself also want to go tidur..

Nitey Nite....

8 comments:

KopiSoh said...

Oh dis is so farnie, I just gave my boy that exact same punishment.

Anonymous said...

a

la

mak!!!!!


I am now shivering in my shorts...this is not a pretty view of my not-so-distant future.

*gulps*

NomadicMom said...

Firehorse - I find that this is the best punishment. Whacking, scolding...all NO use.

Take away the TV and the Gameboys and the PS2.. And that's where it hurts most!

NomadicMom said...

MOTT - Yup!! You have two boys right? I GUARANTEE you!! That you will have fights like these....

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

As I read your post, the same exact thoughts as Mott went through my mind.

NomadicMom said...

WMD - Sorry to tell you lah.. When S1 was about 5 and S2 a toddler, KOR-KOR always take care of TI-TI one..

Then TI-TI starts to talk, and have his own opinion. AND will fight for his rights, and then will even provoke KOR-KOR...

SO...KOR-KOR no longer want to take care of TI-TI liow.. And that's MAJOR RIVALRY starting!!!

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

Aiyor like dat die lah. At least S1 still took care of Di Di. Mine - the kor kor has been fighting with the little one since the little one could move (as in glide/crawl). Sibling rivalry has begun since a year ago.

NomadicMom said...

WMD - Sollee lah...but brace yourself for it to get more "action-packed"...those that can rival Hollywood Action Movies!!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker