Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Goodies for Me!

H came back late on Sunday nite... brought some goodies back..

LOADS of Magazines and Newspapers.. as imported magazines are rather expensive over here. These will keep me entertained for awhile...





MAC Eyeliners - The only "make-up" item that I use




Golden Boronia Nougat - I LOVE THEM!! Once I start, I can't stop!!
Camomile Tea - Like them but very "kiam siap" to buy.. these are obtained from the airline lounges..... *ssssshhhheeeee* don't tell, yah?


CHANDON bubbly - For our wine and dine nites....

5 comments:

My Rantings said...

I love the nougats, especially the crunchy ones! Lovely! :D

Anonymous said...

magazines!!! i want oso!! hahaha...shiok la got so many goodies...if my loh kung ah...slow slow wait la

NomadicMom said...

Dancing Queen - Yup! I prefer the hard ones from the soft..
Hahaha...somehow this sentence came out abit funny..

Laundryamah - Yeah..loads of magazines. But these supposed to keep me occupied till I come home in Mid July leh..

Plus, am sure your hubby gives you other kinds of goodies *wink* *wink*

mommy of 3 angels said...

camomile...eee cannot tahan the smell like..smells of...better not say la!

NomadicMom said...

Mom of 2 angels - smells of what? Don't think it smells like anything obscene...unlike tuna fish which smells abit like 'pett-pett'! Hahaha

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker