Sunday, May 20, 2007

TAG - My fansee...who are you???

This tag is from Laundryamah .... My fliend from 1984... Wah... 23 1/2 years liow... I know she's going to kill me for this....I have a photo of Amah in her school uniform sitting so "chou-lou"....with her kaki kangkang..shorts definitely can see... Underwear also peeping out!!

Okay! Okay! Back to the tag.. Aiyo.. I where got fansee? Maybe if I post a picture of my little butterfly tattoo, then got loads of fansee lah!!! YeS! Me is a HOT MAMA!!! Kekeke...Fansee of the wrong sort!! Hahaha..
Seriously, where got fans? Mainly sisters, relatives, friends that want to see what I have been up to in this third world country... whether H tortured me to death already, or whether I have driven my kids gila or vice versa!
Geographical location of my readers? Just my sisters already 3 different continents liow.. Australia, Europe and Asia.... Good friends in the States, Down Under and of course Malaysia...

Tagging Others? Most of the bloggers I know already done the tag or has been tagged already. So, no need lah...

8 comments:

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

I am one of your fansee lah.

Reading your posts is very interesting, just like reading LaundryAmah's as I can imagine your expressions and all. Afterall, I do know both of you.

NomadicMom said...

You know both of us??? We are from the same alma mater??? Tell me who you are lah.... Give me a clue...

Now you make me very excited liow leh...

mommy of 3 angels said...

i also ur fansee...i like the butt post...hahahha

Anonymous said...

What is a fansee? Izzit same as your fans/supporters/followers?

NomadicMom said...

Mommyof2Angels - But you are more of a good friend than fansee lah..

As for the butt post....was a cheap thrill lah.. Boys were screaming "STOP IT MOM!!!"... hehehe

Firehorse - Yeah, fansee = fans..but that's how the HK ppl would say...

NomadicMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wei me now only have time to come to your blog! siong sei ah! still talking about my chau kong photo!

NomadicMom said...

hahahah...sure know laundryamah will scold one....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker