Saturday, May 26, 2007

What can $10/- Buy?

I woke up in the middle of the night the other day and started pondering what I could have done with the $10/- that had gone to TIMBUKTOO. Tried to console myself that it's not much...BUT couldn't help thinking that the $10 can buy a myriad of items... For example:
  1. Four (4) roasted chicken @ the Deli Counter, or
  2. Five (5) raw chickens @ my regular supermarket, or
  3. Two sessions of Home Massage (2 hours per session), or
  4. One month's payment for Garbage Collection and Other Municipal Fees, or
  5. Hair Wash, Blow Dry, Plus Manicure and Reflexology @ the neighbourhood salon, or
  6. McDonald's Lunch for the whole family, or
  7. Three (3) pots of Grade A Orchids, or
  8. Thirty (30) packets of CapriSonne, or
  9. Two dozen of very very yummy J.Co Donuts, or
  10. Three (3) Cups of Hazelnut Lattes from Starbucks....

The list goes on... which will only depresses me more... so I shall stop now..

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker