Friday, May 04, 2007

Maids and Drivers

Actually....should say the maid and the driver...since got only one each...

Maid-Y
This morning, she made the breakfast for the boys as I told her to, but when boys came down, they ask her to make something else...and she did. When I came down, of course I scolded her lah. She said that S1 will get angry if she doesn't listen and will bang the door. I asked her lah.. who pays her salary? Me or S1? Is she more afraid of me or S1? Of course she said ME lah. Anyway, I went back to bed after the boys got on their bus. Guess what? I dreamt that she said she wants to quit and also she wants to CEKIK me! Hahaha... Nope. In reality, she has not said that she wants to quit ..YET...

Driver
Driver borrowed some money from us. He asked H. H actually already made the decision to lend it to him but told him that he would ask me first. Make me be like the "boss". (BTW, think this is a MAN thing cause my friend said her hubby also like that)..... People generally say don't lend money to hired help..but our driver is quite good lah. HWas just thinking to myself yesterday when we went to pick H up... "Wah... he could drive us to be sold".. cause we went through some funny obscure roads. I mean most roads and places here are like that...and having a good and reliable driver is quite important. Unlike my friend whose had to "tai driver meen sik" (watch colour of face?) in case he drives her to some god-forsaken place and leave her there! Her driver would leave without being discharged, "fatt pei hei", change the time on his time sheet after she's signed, etc etc... Got another friend whose driver is a "gangster", and another one who drove her to the mall already and ask her to go back herself... So..have to say we do have quite a good driver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why all of them oso liddat one...yerrrrrr

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker