Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Supper...


It's 11.30 pm, and what am I doing? Eating "thong yuen", blogging and watching Mr.Bauer save the world...

See..told you that women can MULTI-TASK!!!

Actually, have put on about 2 kgs.. *sob* *sob*...and the worst thing is that I'm NOT doing anything about it... And yesterday was mega cia-latt...had a big bowl of HK noodle with chicken and fish balls for lunch, 2 scoops of ice-cream for tea and the "Chiang Kai Shek" dinner... AIyo..how how???

And this morning, had a scone with LOADS of cream...
p/s The syrup made with gula melaka ma...that is why black lah...

4 comments:

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

lou hou sui- just reading what you have eaten.

hey amah revealed who am I already ah or my name simply does not ring a bell? I do not hv your email to reveal myself lah. My email:yfmami@gmail.com

NomadicMom said...

Have not talked to Amah lah..She's soooo busy and not online one...

Your name where got ring bell mami=mummy???

Okay..I go email now ...

LHS said...

you just make me super hungry now :)

NomadicMom said...

I am now gonna put a post that will put your hunger away...

hehehe

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker