Monday, September 03, 2007

"Foot-Lou"

H is on his way back from the airport now, and he called to have a chat. And he mentioned that he bought a COACH wallet for his secretary for her birthday.... WAHHHH!!!!! So "foot-lou"!!!!!! What can I say??? Just keep quiet while he talks lah. This fella ar... talk to secretary so nice one...talk to me, like want to eat me up!!! I told him so, and he said "secretary will run away , but you won't". @sshole, or not? Hanky-Panky? No lah.... It's the women that he don't tell or mention then I would be worried....Will see if I can manage to take a photo of the wallet....Later..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa :)

don't worry .. H will definately sayang you more .. :)

stay-at-home mum said...

You are so right, worry only about those that he doesnt tell you about. I am sure he treasures you more. Coach wallet only is ok. I am sure the LV one will be for you.

Leena said...

ya i agree with stay-at-home mum. be worried about things he hide from you.
few mths back, my hubby asked me to buy a gucci purse for some business associate! and i only got kate spade leh. but nevermind, sometimes boss must 'bribe' these ladies to work more efficiently. haha.

next time our turn to buy purse, settle nothin less than lv ok.

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - Of course better sayang me more than the secretary!! Otherwise CASTRATE him...Mmm...On second thoughts, castrate him, I rugi wor...then I must go out and find toy boy. Hahahhah

Stay-at-Home Mum - Yeah...Those that you've not heard off ones are the SCARY ones..cause got something to hide ma... RIGHT?? And hor, NO LV one wor..

Shern's Mom -Kate Spade Okay what... I also got Kate Spade Handbag.. Wallet arr.. He got me a Tods one already, which I quite like.. :-)

Anonymous said...

hahaha .. :) u are soo cute!

KopiSoh said...

LOL dun wori la, wallet nia, at least he told you mah.

mommy of 3 angels said...

hahahahah he not hiding from you lah!! if hide hide sure mati lah!

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - :-P

Firehorse - The wallet hor, not very nice lah..hahahah...

MommyOf2Angels - Yup Yup Yup...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker