Saturday, September 01, 2007

Pink Ladies?

No lah. Am not trying to be like Michelle Pheiffer in Grease.

Bought a pair of Mizuno PINK golf shoes that was on sale few weeks back. Am not really into pink, but thought the pink golf shoes look kinda cute, and matches my pink gloves. I bought my gloves first...actually wanted to have a black or grey pair. But the choices for ladies were limited, so was somewhat "forced" to purchase a pink pair. But after using it for a couple of months, pink is quite becoming.

Anyway, wore PROPER golf shoes for the first time on Friday, and hit a 130 yard. I was pretty PLEASED! And you know what my instructor said? He said it's because I am wearing proper shoes now and NOT SHOPPING SHOES! Heheeh.. Previously, I kept on wearing my Timberland walking shoes lah..which he took a look and poo-pooed it. Aiya.. I have to wait for SALE ma.....

Anyway, this is the view from Bay No. 50 at the Driving Range...

9 comments:

Leena said...

nice pink shoes. mizuno, expensive there?
i've got a tag for you. mind?
http://babyshern.blogspot.com/2007/09/thirty-five-questions-tag.html

NomadicMom said...

Shern's Mom - Will check the Tag out in a while..

As for Mizuno, there are many different ranges. Mine is affordable at about RM 180 after discount.When I went back to KL, there was no sale in the sports shop so more expensive than here.

Anonymous said...

things at ur place not cheap ar :( .. before all these i tot that the whole country are "cheap" but later was told that your particular city is NOT .. good .. it is good lar .. at least ur place is near home .. can go home anytime :) and cheaper too .. hehehe

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - This CITY is definitely NOT Cheap. Alot of times, I am amazed at the high costs of things, and still sooooo many people buying.

Close to home but each time I leave, I have to pay USD 110/- in exit TAX. So, difficult to just leave lah. Many times, I see fly to Singapore only USD 170/- but the EXIT tax serves a deterrent. Exit TAX for citizens and residents...and we are considered as residents...

Anonymous said...

sigh :(

stay-at-home mum said...

No, la. I dont think its the shoes. I think you have got the swing now. Practice your gelek and you can hit even further!

NomadicMom said...

Stay-at-home Mum - What is GELEK wor??

stay-at-home mum said...

Swing your butt, la!!

NomadicMom said...

Stay-at-home Mum - OIC. Wah...Your bahasa better than mine leh...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker