Sunday, September 30, 2007

TAG: The Twos

SweetPea tagged me this EONS ago.

Two names you go by:
1) Girl
2) Mummy

Two things you are wearing right now:
1) Bra
2) Underwear

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1) Love
2) Respect

Two things you like to do:
1) Sleep
2) Eat

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1) Some food (thought I could skip dinner....)
2) My eczema to go away

Two things you did last night:
1) Blogged
2) Went out dinner

Two things you ate today:
1) Dim Sum
2) Squid with Salty Egg

Two people you last talked to:
1) H (over the phone)
2) Kids

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1) Hurry kids for School
2) Gym

Two favorite days of the week:
1) Saturday
2) Sunday

Two favorite holidays:
1) Chinese New Year
2) Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1) Latte (must be good one lah)
2) Watermelon Juice

Two things about me! Things you may not have known:
1) I am a procrastinator!
2) And a lazy bum!

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1) Con-Sultan
2) Project Engineer

Two movies I would watch over and over: (and do)
1) Overboard
2) Donno what else wor...

Two places I have lived:
1) Bangkok
2) Singapore

Two of my favorite foods:
1) Curry Laksa
2) Pork Mee Soup

Two places I’d rather be right now:
1) A nice beach with a cool breeze?
2) Up on a mountain with a cool breeze?

Won't be tagging anyone since this tag already old old liow....

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker