Monday, September 17, 2007

Nice Matters Award!


YAY! Another AWARD!!! This award is from Misha's Mum. Thank you! Thank you!
*Takes a bow, and walks up to the podium*

"Ahem. Ahem. I want to thank my mommy, my daddy, my husband, my sons, my sisters, my friends, blah blah blah..... Huh? Everybody sleep liow, ar??"

Heheheh...

And I want to pass this AWARD to two people.

  1. Laundryamah - For listening to all my grumblings, naggings, cries as well as my LOUD laughters all these years. Being there whenever I needed a listening ear. Thank you, Amah!
  2. Very Vera - For doing all my donkey work down in OZ, as recent as yesterday! Thank you very muchy!!!!

5 comments:

bp said...

Congrats! And I love your acceptance speech ;p

Anonymous said...

Each time I read that speech, I am in fits of laughter! **Clap, clap**

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. good speech :)

NomadicMom said...

bp - Hahahha... If would be better if you CAN REALLY hear me!!!

Judy - *Takes a bow, and give the sweetest smile* ... Huh? Do I hear barfing??? Kekekek

Misha's Mum - :-D

Anonymous said...

hey thanks! Sniff sniff
v

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker