Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Formula ONE Driver!

Did you know that I used to aspire to be a Formula One Driver?

Maybe, F1 Driver is an exaggeration of the extreme sort, but I do lurve to drive fast! Give me a powerful car that goes VROOOOOOM anytime! There was once when I drove my mom's beemer on the North-South Expressway, and was going 190 km/hr with my foot still on the accelerator. If it's not for my mom going "Oi! Oi!', I think I would have crossed the 200 mark. Even with my tiny company car, I used to speed on the highway to Kuantan, albeit at a more decent speed of 130 km/hr. Unfortunately, the speed limit for one particular stretch is a measly 90 km/hr, and I got caught on the speed camera TWICE! *sigh* Although it was a company car, speeding tickets were not covered. Thus, I needed to fork out from my own pocket. Would be great if I have one of those high-tech radar detector that would give me ample warning from being caught! Heeeee

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker