Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Hiking We Will Go...

Hi Ho The Merry-O, A Hiking We Will Go....
When your beau says "Let's go hiking, hon!", what do you say?
Would your answer be:
a) ARE you out of your mind?, or
b) Oh! I would love to!

I'm sure your answer depends on the length of the relationship. My Canadian friend said that when her boyfriend asked her to hike up to the ancient Aztec ruins, she bit her tongue and chose answer (b). Why? The relationship was only 3 months old then and she was dying to impress. What would you do? Go with answer (b), and take this opportunity to shop for a stylish North Face jacket such as the one shown here? Plus matching hiking boots and backpack?

3 comments:

KopiSoh said...

Before I answer (b) I wud ask the all important question, err...got toilet facilities or not?

bp said...

Answer b with a caveat... "will you carry the kids when they can't walk any further?", I'd ask him, and only if he says yes!

Nice jacket... I don't mind having one like that =)

NomadicMom said...

firehorse - No need toilet facilities lah... Can do it in the bush! Kekeke...just have to be careful that there are no snakes!

bp - Not with the kids lah.. Supposed to be "pak tor" one ma... And yes, I don't mind a jacket like the one shown too ;-}

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker