Saturday, September 01, 2007

Reino de España

Better known as Spain, to you and I.

It has been more than ten years since I last stepped onto Spanish soil, in Barcelona to be exact. Ahhh... Glorious tapas, fragrant paella, Flamenco dancers, Picasso Museum, Gaudi architecture (famous Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila etc), La Ramblas... I should have gone to Barcelona with H, when he was there in February. As it's for work, he stayed in one of the fancier, more luxurious Hoteles en Barcelona. If we were to go by ourselves, we will definitely look for affordable Hotels in Barcelona.

I've not been to Madrid, Spain's capital city. So we'll have to add this city into my list of "Places to Visit". We'll have to visit the Royal Palace, watch a bullfight, and as a treat for H, go to a Real Madrid football match. Any good, clean and affordable Hotels in Madrid you would recommend?

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker