Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finally...We are Going..

.......to the Thousand Islands this weekend to get our Diving Certification.

Don't know if the place is as nice as these photos though...

Our trip has been postponed for more than two months? First, postponement was in July, when I had to have S1's birthday, then it was postponed in Aug because H had to work, and then it was because of the Hungry Ghost festival. Now, it's the 8th Lunar Month, can go liow, and rooms are also available. So.... looks like we will be off this Saturday morning. Hopefully, S2 will not start panicking about going on the boat again (Read my previous post).

It has been so long, I can hardly remember what to do. Thought we should do a refresher course at the Dive Center first, but the instructor said NO NEED. So how?

But looking forward lah.....

9 comments:

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

good good .. another holiday for u !

Anonymous said...

wah shiok...yee haaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am sure you will have the time of your life, make sure you share you experience k?

Anonymous said...

Can take me with you ah? Bit I don't want to go diving can or not? :P

The place looks rather romantic. Ahem!

Anonymous said...

i also want to follow .. .. can??

NomadicMom said...

Princess Misha's Mum - Won't call it a holiday. More of an outing. One night nia-nia.

Laundryamah - I'll tell you if I yeeeehaaaaaa or not! heheeheh...

Firehorse - First time diving, sure will be ONE scary experience!

Judy - Let me go check out the place first lah.. Maybe not like the pictures leh? Think not everybody dives ma...

Misha's Mum - If I go Ahem Ahem, then how?? hahahaha

bp said...

Looks really nice... have a wonderful time there, and come back and show us your lovely pictures =)

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

have a safe journey tomorrow ok?

NomadicMom said...

bp - Pictures coming up...

Misha's Mum - back liow...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker