Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Thirty Five Questions TAG

This TAG is courtesy of Shern's Mom.

Where is your cell phone? Still in my handbag
Relationship? Friendship 22 Years. Marriage almost 11 years
Your hair? Just got it highlighted today
Work? Shopping, Spa-ing, Golfing, ..
Your sister/s? DKSL, MKYM, MKSY, GKSN and VKSS
Your favorite thing? SLEEP!!!!!
Your dream last night? SCARY!! Dreamt that I was preggers with No.3
Your favorite drink? Think would be Watermelon
Your dream car? One that will go VROOOM VROOOM and allows me to ZOOOOOM off in a jiff!!!!
The room you’re in? Study Room
Your shoes? See my two new pairs???? Heee heee
Your fears? Too many. Don't wanna think!!!
What do you want to be in 10 years? One cool svelte momma with ZERO worries!!!
Who did you hang out with this weekend? Aiyo... with my boys wor...
What are you not good at? Managing my worries
Muffin? Haven't had one in ages! But think banana ones would be yummy.
One of your wish list items? Too many. Cannot decide!!
Where you grew up? Petaling Jaya
Last thing you did? Picked S2 up from his friend's house
What are you wearing? Still my Kai-kai clothes... (think I should go shower now!!)
What aren’t you wearing? Now? Shoes lah...inside the house ma..
Your pet? NONE. Or do my two monyets count??
Your computer? IMac and Dell
Your life? Can't complain lah..
Your mood? Quite good except for S2 driving me NUTS~
Missing? My family back home in PJ
What are you thinking about right now? That I must shower soon...*scratch* *Scratch*
Your car? Fortuner ...7 seater so can ferry visiting guests....
Your kitchen? Alright lah.. but needs an island
Last time you laughed?Over latte with S1
Last time you cried? When I watch Ratatouille. Yeah. I know. SEOW!!!
School? Assunta, Princess Helena College, Swansea College, Imperial College...
TAG: WMD, VeryVera, SAHM, Misha's Mum, Dancing Queen

11 comments:

Leena said...

yeah! first spot today.

preggy with no.3? what about a dream come true? hehe..
thanks for doin the tag k.

Anonymous said...

Nomadic Mom, you went to Imperial College, London??

My husband was also at Imperial College but many, many years your senior lah. Did you like London?

Wah, how did you manage to answer all 35 questions huh, like interrogation or not? :P

KopiSoh said...

Can u hop over when u get a chanc, got something 4 u at der kopitiam :P

stay-at-home mum said...

U have just revealed quite a bit, haha!

NomadicMom said...

Shern's Mom - You are welcome! And no lah..No more No.3. I takut lah. Besides, sooooo senang now. Want to jalan, Jalan.

Judy - Yeah... Was at Imperial College in London for 4 Years. Did a Masters ma... Oooooh. I LURVE London! I always hang out in Marks and Spencers for their desserts one.. kekekek... Pui pui liow (fat fat)
Not that bad lah the 35 questions.. at least no need to THINK HARD. Some other tags require you to reach beneath your soul kind. Those would be difficult!!

Firehorse - WIll go RIGHT NOW!

Stay-at-home Mum - Now, it's your turn!!!

My Rantings said...

Thanks for tagging me! Will do it ASAP! :)

Anonymous said...

your sister is GKSN not GKSY!!!

NomadicMom said...

Dancing QUeen - You are welcome.

GKSN - Of course I know lah... TYPO lah.. I go correct now lah..

stay-at-home mum said...

Yikes! Had not noticed that you tagged me!

Anonymous said...

will do the tag asap :)

NomadicMom said...

Stay-at-home Mum & Misha's Mom - Do get to work, PRONTO!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker