Monday, September 17, 2007

Old Habits?

Am so used to working on the Microsoft Windows platform that I have partitioned my MacBook, to run on Windows Vista in addition to the original Mac OS. Plus have installed the new Office 2007 too. Waaaaa....have to say the tools and icons on the Office 2007 very "kheng"! So, even running on familiar old Windows, Vista is slightly different. Still have to learn some new tricks. :-)
Update: Aiyo... Get latest software BUT then my current HP All-in-One Printer Scanner NOT so Hi-tech wor. Cannot use the normal HP software, have to use some other canggih software to get the scanned stuff.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me using windows VISTA .. hehehe

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - Saw my update? New software, new problems :-(

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker