Monday, July 02, 2007

Busy as a Bee

I was telling H that I was thinking of cancelling my golf lesson on Wed, and he said "No. Why?"...

Aiya.... thought my schedule is kinda tight and he wants me to go and collect his NAD dvd player... and I just can't see any time slot available other than Friday....if I don't cancel golf.

Let's see..

Monday (today) - Cooking Duty @ School, Boys' Chinese Class
Tuesday - Scrapbooking, Grocery Shopping, Scuba Diving Class
Wednesday - Golf Lesson, S2's Play Date with entire Class, Scuba Diving Class
Thursday - Dermatologist's Appt, Boys' Chinese Class
Friday - Nothing Planned but First Day of Boys' Summer Holidays..

So...am really quite tired....

Oh..as for today's cooking duty, we were very brave to have two groups of kids ALL at once, instead of the normal one group each time... But we were making cup cakes...and there weren't enough time to make two batches... Waaaa.. I had to be AS LOUD AS nine kids combined!! :-) Sorry...didn't take any pictures...wallopped all tha cakes pretty quickly!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker