Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes!!

Got this from my aunt. Soooooo funneeeeeee!!!!

English Chinese
That's not right Sum Ting Wong
Are you harboring a fugitive? Hu Yu Hai Ding
See me ASAP Kum Hia Nao
Stupid Man Dum Fuk
Small Horse Tai Ni Po Ni
Did you go to the beach? Wai Yu So Tan
I bumped into a coffee table Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni
I think you need a face lift Chin Tu Fat
It's very dark in here Wai So Dim
I thought you were on a diet Wai Yu Mun Ching
This is a tow away zone No Pah King
Our meeting is scheduled for next week Wai Yu Kum Nao
Staying out of sight Lei Ying Lo
He's cleaning his automobile Wa Shing Ka
Your body odor is offensive Yu Stin Ki Pu
Great Fa Kin Su Pa


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahahah, really funny.
At first I thought it was really funny and trying to make sense whether it is Mandarin or Cantonese cos I am desperate to want to Mandarin.

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA..

must say it outloud tho...saying it in your head, doesn't do it justice!

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Aiya..cannot call you dr ve thru liow... Yeah...Initially I was also trying to make out which dialect it was!! Kekeke.. Aye..Am sure got quite a lot of Mandarin classes in UK what..since sooooo many Chinese ppl from China now..

Mott - Me the loud mouth..sure say it out loud ...heheheh..

My Rantings said...

Hahaha! I was also wondering what language or dialect it was! :D

William Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker