Saturday, July 07, 2007

New Toy Surprise!!!

H wanted to cut his hair this morning... So we went to the mall...

Took boys jalan-jalan and then went to the barber to meet up with H. Boys went in first, and when I went in, they said in unison "DAD bought a new computer to surprise you". Well, he sure did....here it is


I have to say that I was rather surprised! It looks quite canggih. Yeah?? I am now using my new iMac to blog. I have to say that it is kinda different. I am so used to the MS WIndows platform that I am not very used to this. All the icons are sooo different too. I have to sit down and spend half a day to find out what is what!! So, please excuse me if you find my posts looking funny!!

Btw, I told the boys that my old Dell still belongs to me. And S2 as usual "NOT FAIR! You have two computers and we have none...blah blah blah!".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canggih indeed.
It's the opposite in my household. My kids get new pc, new laptop and we oldies continue to use ours.

NomadicMom said...

Judy - But my kids still very young ma... Plus I don't want to say that they can have my old Dell (actually not that old lah..only one year old leh) because they would want to always play online games on them. With the PC still belonging to ME, I can control their use better.

Anonymous said...

:)
I have apple and hp too ... but frankly i prefer hp .. familiar with it alraedy .. but apple is an interesting machine .. :)

Anonymous said...

mmmm...... aaaapple...

v

Anonymous said...

hee hee...... iMacs are luvely once u get the hang of it. I have an iMac and a Dell sitting side by side like ebony n ivory...

but..iMacs are better for illustrating...not word processing leh...u into those stuff????

NomadicMom said...

Misha's mum - Hee hee.. H said that people like us (i.e. like the familiarity of MS WIndows), are who BILL GATES lurves!!!!

V- Yeah lah...Yeah lah..Saja aja...

Mott - Guessed I'll switch between my Apple and Dell. See how ler. Gonna get some MS stuff and partition onto my Apple...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker