Saturday, July 28, 2007

Misha's Mummy Very Clever!!!

I have to write this!!! Misha's Mummy is very clever leh.... We have NEVER met, and I don't know how....she could identify me and my boys at 1Utama on Friday. Took boys there to use up our MPH vouchers....and there was an exhibition on Janome Sewing Machines, just outside of MPH. There was a demo, and I was explaining to my boys about the programmable sewing machines. I don't think I was that LOUD or screaming at my kids.... How did she know that it was me leh?????? I am soooooo easily identifiable meh?? SO, I think this Misha's Mummy got six sense lah!!!!! How come never come and ask me "Are You Nomadic Mom?"....We could have gone to DELICIOUS and eat some scones with cream and jam!!! Aiya...what could be worst?? If it's not me, then the woman would just say "chee sin" only ma...haaaahehheeehhhee

So...want to meet at 1Utama next week???? DELICIOUS it must!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ... sorry lar kawan ... ME going back to HK tomorrow morning lar :)

but nice to "see" you :)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah .. actually we are just next to you guys ie near the sewing machine :)

if you are free go to mish's blog ie www.mishaparis.blogspot.com to see whether you remember seeing her on that day :)

Anonymous said...

Huh?? You lost me. So Misha's mum and you met but no one said anything to each other because you have not really met 'face to face'??

Right, then how do you know that this lady was Misha's mum and how does Misha's mum know you were Nomadic Mom? *Scratches head*

stay-at-home mum said...

Ya, la - like Judy said..how did you know that she knew you were you? Both got sixth sense, ah?

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - I am very blur one lah. Sometimes I meet friends in the supermarket, and they would be frantically waving and calling my name and I would still not hear leh...

Judy/ SAHM - I also donno... But somehow Misha's Mum has six sense and knew that was me wor. She asked me if I was in 1U in the comments section of my last post, and by the sewing machines some more. So...she is the one that has the special powers. As for me, I am blur as usual...

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - I think I sort of remember there was a little girl by the sewing machine...but me was blur and never really look, plus busy explaining to the boys some more...

Too bad you are leaving liow... Actually, I am also leaving on Wednesday, so lots of last minute errands.

Anonymous said...

hehehe .. :) if got chance we will meet up lar .. maybe one day i go to YOUR country then I can meet up with you lor :) OR maybe you come to HK .. we can meet up too

NomadicMom said...

Misha's mum - With Disneyland now in HK, of course we will drop by in HK very soon!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. disney land in HK .. not so nice lar .. IF you guys been to the others .. HK one .. like .. hmm how to say .. soo small .. hahaha . no kick one :)

NomadicMom said...

Aiya...even small also better than nothing lah... Closest what...

Anonymous said...

hehehe :)

let me know lar .. if you are in HK ok ?

:)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker