Friday, July 20, 2007

My Cheeky Fella...

I have to say that my S2 is one cheeky fella...

Took him to 1Utama the other day as he wanted to go to Art Attack (S1 didn't want to come).. As I was walking past Women's Secret, S2 said "Let's see what's the women's secret" and proceeded into the store, and then turned over a bra to look behind and then commented "what's the women's secret?" and then to another bra, and repeated the action and the comments "what's the woment's secret?" ...he did that to about 3 to 4 bras... I had to drrrraaaagggg him out of there... Soooooooo me-malu-kan.

When I "banked" him at Art Attack, it's like normal lah.. all the instructors were busy with other kids and their projects. BUT when I picked him up, they were all singing their "Goodbyes!" to him cheerfully, like best of pals like that. Knowing S2...must have either charmed them all or drove them gila liow...hahahha. Think that fella told his entire life story to the instructors. and soooo patt... asked his instructor if she was married lah, how old lah...etc etc..

I asked him.."you sure told people which country you lived". He replied "Yeah". Then I said "I'm sure you told them what school you went to too!". Then he replied "No! See! You don't really know me after all!!!!". Really pei-lei-chuai-cheong!!!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker