Monday, July 16, 2007

Four..Four...Four...Four...

First, I also want to say "choi!" lah..this 4-4-4-4 business.. in Chinese very mm-lai-see.... This TAG is from Mott over at her tropical island or now some mountains liow.. Hope I can do this before the juice in my Apple become dried up.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Shit Cleaner - Hahaha... yes..worked in a company that designs wastewater treatment plants
2. CON-Sultan - heheehee worked in an evironmental consultancy firm...that talk kok...
3. Table Banger - My boss always say I bang table wor....when talking to contractor lah...
4. ????

Four places I have lived:
1. Petaling Jaya
2. London
3. Swansea
4. Bangkok ...got more wor...??!!??

Four Country I have been on vacation:
1. Greece
2. Australia
3. US of A
4. Italy...this one also got more wor...

Four of my favorite foods:

Wa...this one very difficult...I so wai-sik.
1. Fish Head BeeHoon
2. Chue Yoke Meen.... Aiya..what happened to No.3?? Put here lah.. Mee Yoke

4. CRABS!!!!

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Blogging in the comforts of my home rather than sitting on this HARD chair in the cafe
2. Maybe on nice comfy bed
3. On a soft comfy bed
4. Really really on a soft comfy bed...my butt velly pain liow...think I've been sitting on this HARD uncomfy chair for about 2 hours....wanna balik liow..

Four friends to tag:

Have not been connected...do not know who has or not done this tag...so no need lah ar... Please excuse me, okie???

5 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Eh, shit cleaner job I also do before,and still doing. Cleaning the shit off my little toddlers butt!!

Anonymous said...

aiya complete the sentence la..what soft comfy bed...doing...u know! yeeee haaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Nomadic Mom, I think easier to ask you to name 4 places you have lived in and 4 places you haven't visit. Otherwise the list for those you have lived in and visited is way too long.
So, you can sing, "I've been everywhere man!" :))

Everyday Healy said...

LOL! All these mummy here a bit dirty ler... But, I like it! haha...

Now I reliased we are all shit cleaner, and that thing must always do on the bed one. (This amah very lau beh ler... can do anywhere one mah! haha....)

Nomadic mommy, you make me sounds so stupid as I always sit on the hard hard chair and blog, even at home! :(

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - If you put it that way, I am still a shit cleaner then...Still clean my S2's butt wor..

Laundryamah - Excuse me...Yeeeee Haaaaar NO NEED on soft comfy bed one. Can be the sofa...my Thai triangle...in the shower ...etc etc..hahahhaha...

Judy - No lah... There are still many places that I want to visit for holidays and live. Each country has many many different places to visit...and is different from if you live there... The world is still a VAST place! :-)

Healy - I supposed you can become EXPERT Shit Cleaners and can be "doctor" too...Used to be able to tell that my kids not feeling well from the colour and smell of their shit! Hahahah...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker