Monday, July 09, 2007

Kids Bedding

Think every woman has a thing for linens. Towels, sheets with coordinating pillow cases, duvet covers, etc etc. I absolutely love to buy bedding. So much so that I've been barred from buying more by H. Hahaha.. But he didn't mention anything about buying kids bedding!!! I just LOVE coordinating bedding. Boys' bedding designs include Spiderman, Finding Nemo, Harry Potter, Power Rangers, Jackie Chan Adventures....the list goes on and on :-). If there's one on Pirates, I would LOVE to add to my collection.

2 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Yes! I love buying bedding too. Aussino in Singapore has some nice kids ones, and when they are on offer, you need to pay less than $10 for sheets with pillow cases. :D

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - There's Aussino here too...but I TRY not to go into the shop. Hahaha..;-P Remove the temptation mah... Actually, the Sogo here have pretty nice bedding from the UK too.. Making it more attractive when 75% off!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker