Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sucker for Stationery....

Yup! I luuuuuurrrvvveee stationery.

Don't know why. But I do.....way from school days up till today, decades later....
In fact, I was just browsing in the stationery section of a major bookshop over here. And I saw some really cute items. Pink and Blue Pens, pencils, sharpeners, erasers, rulers, staplers, glue etc etc...all with pictures of little kittens on them. It suddenly sprang to mind that MommyOf2Angels' little angel loves cats and is turning 2 soon! All these cutesy items make a GREAT Party Loot Bag! So...MommyOf2Angels. You want me to get some or not????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stationery la

NomadicMom said...

Oops...

Okay...no wonder it looked weird..Okay..i go correct my spelling..

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker