Monday, July 16, 2007

Disconnected!! Very Chamm

Aiya...this NO internet connection in the house is very chamm lah... And my neighbour doesn't go online so often. The other day said that I was gonna put in the Treasure Hunt clues...halfway writing I was like "eh..what happenned?" Alamak...that fella turned off his WIFI wor. Siow siow H actually said "you can ask him to leave it on!". GILA! If that fella know ppl using his bandwidth sure lagi he will protect with passwords and such, right?? Besides, don't even know which neighbour lah...

Anyway, am now sitting in a cafe wor... SO chammmm to check my email, and all... Worst of all, got to eat a very very fattening brownies with vanilla ice-cream!!! Some more Laundryamah said I "fei-chor" wor.... Bleccccchhhhh....

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker