Thursday, July 05, 2007

Cat Stationery for Loot Bags

MommyOf2Angels' (M2A for short lah) Little Angel will be turning 2 soon. As I mentioned in my previous post, saw some cute cat stationery. And since I am going home next week, bought these stuff on behalf M2A. Wei..M2A - Hope they are okay. (Sorry...photos don't look too clear)

Pencils and Lead: Bought 5 packs of each colour.







Erasers: 3 Packs (since each pack has 4)











Sharpeners: 5 Packs. Each pack with two sharpeners







I didn't buy the cat bag as I didn't know what you wanted. This range have all sorts of bags. School bags, those a little like handbag, cosmetic-sized bag, wallet sized ones, drawstring bag.... etc etc. There is also another range called "cool cat" but think that's more for teenagers as the colour scheme was black, grey and white...

Did not buy the glue stick as they didn't have enough. Nor the rulers as they only had 5 pinks but only 4 blues. Wanted to buy the scissors...which were quite cute, but thought that scissors might be dangerous to your 2 year old!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about me?? hehehe

Anonymous said...

At first I thought it was Kitty Kat but this is Hu Hu Cat?
I am sure all that you bought will make your daughter's day.

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah vely vely nice wor!! thank you vely muchie!!

see you next week, my cat-cat girl will be sooooo pleased puuuurrrfect...meow.

Anonymous said...

wah goodies for lil angel..how about this angel wor??? AMAH la!

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - You are sooooooo far away... Plus I think HK got nicer things lah.

Judy - Me NO daughter lah. Me have 2 boys wor...
These are for M2A's little girl.

M2A - Glad that you liked them!

Laundryamah - Bought you something also what...You maid's uniform. Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

hehehhe .. just kacau u lar .. so going back home soon ... bravo bravo .. got lots of things to makan hehehe :)

happy going back home dear!

NomadicMom said...

Misha's mum - Yes...going back tmrw!!!! Yay!! Can just dump kids with my mom?? hehehehe

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker