Monday, July 16, 2007

Trucks Everywhere!

I never really took notice of trucks on the road....I mean sure..there were those dirt-covered trucks that hauled the usual construction materials. But hey! Who notices them?? But when we moved to Bangkok a few years back. It was like WHOAAAAA... trucks were everywhere. And they ain't hauling construction materials, I tell ya! These trucks were gleaming cool-looking mean machines! You see nicely made-up petite ladies behind the wheels of these trucks too! But trucks are quite practical considering you can haul ALL the super deals at that Furniture Sale!!! I once wanted to buy a teak shelf which was really really cheap. But it was cash and carry and it certainly couldn't fit into my SUV. A truck would have been able to haul it back! With a truck bed liner, there won't be any scratches too... Awwww...wished I had a truck then.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker