Monday, July 02, 2007

If I don't....


If I don't go back to bed after sending the boys off onto the school bus, there is actually a whole lot of things that I can achieve! It's quite unbelievable how MUCH time is wasted when I zzzzzzzz like a a little Miss. Piggy.

Today, I mowed the back lawn. See how nice and neat it is! My previous gardener is really hopeless....everytime ask him to mow the lawn, the lawn will still be one patch here and there. My handiwork quite good yeah? But H said the plants by the wall are starting to look like a jungle...

After that, I trimmed the bamboo by the pool... Err...it looks a bit weird because I only trimmed those that I can reach. Didn't want to use the ladder...in case I fall and nobody can save me!! So, the top part have to wait for the new gardener to trim lah. Then, I have to fish-OUT all the cuttings from the swimming pool.

Had a shower, ate my salmon/egg/cream cheese sandwich (YUM! YUM!), did a poster for S1's birthday, ordered some tables and chairs for Saturday's party, and it's only 11 AM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHH

clap clap clap...so ploud of u!

I wud hv fallen into the pool. somehow.

;-)

NomadicMom said...

Yeah...me proud of meself too!!!

No lah..the tiles by the pool are quite wide to stand lah... But to put a ladder over..that's a different story!

Now..got to mow the FRONT lawn... Yikes..

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker