Saturday, July 14, 2007

Little Doggies...

We have had pet doggies for quite a long time. And they have always been the cute little ones. Pomeranians. Spitz. Mixed Pomeranian Spitz and now Miniature Pinschers. Think the most we had was 4 dogs at one time. Being a pet owner for that many years, I didn't know that there's actually Organic dog food available in the market. Did you? Well, there is. And man's best friend (In this case, woman's best friend??) does deserve every bit of healthy food available!

2 comments:

Everyday Healy said...

waw... I think is such an luxury item for me. To maintain Elizabeth as an organic baby ain't easy at all. If I have a lot of extra, I would rather spend money for my whole family to be organic. Not my dog yet! So sorry, my dear Harry (my dog)! :)

NomadicMom said...

Hahaha....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker