Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Consulting Job??

Got a call from my ex-boss this evening. When I saw the caller ID, I was a bit weary... wondering what could he want? Well, turns out that the company that he part owns may want to use my expertise in wastewater/water treatment in the Third World Country that I am currently residing. Told me to work out some consulting rates, and how they can pay me.... and working permits and such. Rates and payment may be quite easy to work out...but permits may be a little trickier. I cannot be seen OUTRIGHT working as my residence permit prohibits it. And such part-time work somehow doesn't warrant me going through all the RED tape to get a work permit, right? I think have to ask H to find out a little bit on this...

Will see what the job entails....got to wait for the call..... But from I hear from my ex-boss is site survey and basically ask all the right questions, blah blah blah...But the design and actual work will be done by the people over in Singapore. Then I look-see the final proposal/design when they are done. Think it sounds alright... See lah...

Mmm...HOW much should I charge per hour???? Any ideas??

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker