Sunday, July 01, 2007

Suddenly...velly banyak!

I actually registered with PayU2Blog some weeks back. But had some problems with the log-in and password. Once that was sorted out, I still didn't get any assignments. I thought "aiya...maybe wait one more week before I send them an email". Then this afternoon, I terperanjat when I saw 10 new assignments. Good also lah...since PPP these days not alot of opps for me as on Blogspot, and Page Rank not high enuff :-P

Think I got a little over-excited and suddenly like diarrhea like that...spurt out so many paid posts continuously today... :-) Hee hee.. Kids over at friends house ma...Dumped them there this morning at 11.00 AM. Supposed to pick them up at 3.00 PM...But it's 4.10 now..and I'm still in my PJs and blogging away on my bed. Kekeke... Friend want to kill me liow...hahaha Texted her..she said boys are swimming now..Should be done by 5 PM. So, I go later lah....

Anyway, now I just have to divide those assignments over the week so as not to suddenly overload my blog with paid posts. My sis says my paid posts sounds like "informercials"...my girlfriend, not so politically correct. Said my paid posts "talk kok"...hahahah...

3 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

me too just join this one and got 12 assignments - i pengsan la!!

NomadicMom said...

Mommy2Angels - Hahaha. No assignments we complain. Got too many, Pengsan!!! Hahaha.. It's like our English Homework, yeah???

Anonymous said...

WAKAKAKAAKAK!

I wish I was in your position.. I still haven't heard from them!

Sigh...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker