Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Old Photos...

My scrapbooking kakis were all telling me that those adhesive-type photo albums are NO good for photographs. So looked through the old albums to try to see if I can transfer the photos to new albums. Well, there were of course some old old photographs of me... with those BIG plastic framed spectacles. Some more in PINK colour wor... Hahaha.. Late 80s style kind lah. I started wearing contact lens around mid 80s but of course still wear glasses when take out lens right?? So, got some photographs lah.. I showed to S1 ...

Me: Who do you think this is?
S1: Errrr....Mmmm... Grandma?
Grandma: No! It's your mother.
S1: Omigod!!! You are a NERD!
Me: How dare you call me a NERD!
S2: Errrrr...Geek then!

You see lah.. sei mou?????

2 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

your sons just telling the truth la!!! hahahah

NomadicMom said...

But But But????

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker