Friday, July 27, 2007

Time Flies...

Not to say that I am feeling nostalgic or what... but my little cousin whom I used to accompany to feed the ducks (a favorite pastime of ours when I was living in UK) when she was just a toddler is turning 20 this year! Somehow, in the back of my mind, I still think that she's a little girl... but this little girl has just completed her first year at Oxford University... Waaaaaaa... Very clever girl hor?? But she doesn't want to remain there wor... So, will transfer out to another uni when new term starts.

Anyway, my dad very bad leh... kept asking her to "SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH!". .... Heehee...cause she speaks with the proper British accent.... aiya..of course lah, she's born there and she's been in boarding schools since 12 years old wor... If she speaks our MALAYSIAN English, then something is very very wrong!

Well,...my older son also ten this year.... don't want to say old also cannot!!!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker