Sunday, June 17, 2007

Beauty TAG

This beauty tag is from Healy.

As I told her, it's velly difficult for me. I use chapalang range of beauty products lah. So..here goes..

What five beauty products could you not live without?
Okay..I guessed it would be the following:
1) Facial Cleanser (at the moment, using Dermalogica)
2) Toner (Laneige)
3) Moisturiser (Laneige and Elizabeth Arden)
4) Oxy 10 (for the odd pimple that still pops out of my 30-something face)
5) Cracked Heel Cream (not exactly a beauty product but is a MUST MUST)

What’s the worst beauty mistake you’ve made?
Donno leh. Other than the odd "new facial" place that I try and have pimple breakout, cannot think of anything else.

What’s your skincare regime consist of?
Other than the usual, cleanse tone moisturise, I have a facial at least once every 3 or 4 weeks. Currently, I either go to the ROC Centre (using ROC Products of course) or to Centre de Beaute where I alternate between Decleor or Phytomer Facials.

Oh recently, friend took me to this Korean place, and had a traditional Korean facial. Very cheap! Only USD 13!!! For two whole hours! No pimple outbreak after the facial. So okay lah.. But the only thing is that they don't do pimple extraction wor....

Favourite beauty treat?
Face Massage during facials... Ahhhhh...sure ZZZZ one!!! Will be very very disappointed if I never ZZZZ during the massage!

What’s your favourite beauty store?
Don't Have. But I like to browse in Face Shop, L'Occitane, Body Shop, Boots, Watsons.. Browse but never buy. Think the salesgirl all hate me!!! Hehe..

Favourite budget brand?
Me NOT loyal one. Whatever that's got a good deal when I am out looking to buy something, I guess.

Favourite premium brands?
Don't have...again depends on what I fancy at the time.

What’s your ’every girl must own one’ item?
My mom would say LIPSTICK. But for me...I usually EAT all my lipstick so quickly that it'll be gone like in half an hours after I put them on. So, lipsticks not for me. Think it's EyeLiner for me. Makes my big eyes POP out even more!! Hahaha...

And what about skin care: Favourite premium and budget brands?
Donno leh.. But I've bought Lancome, Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder, Laneige, Body Shop, Origins, Boots, Nivea, Loreal, Clarins, Dermologica etc... I not loyal one leh... No favorites. Now, I see H2O got nice nice packaging set one, I also want to try ...

And hair care?
Aiyo...lagi tada lah... Use Heads and Shoulders oni. Wash and then blow dry myself! But once in a while, I go to the salon to have a creambath. Very nice!! Massage your head and shoulders and arms for about 40 to 50 minutes, then steam your hair. Got use cheap cream ones, but of course can use Loreal one lah...

And finally, best beauty tip?
I also want to know what's the best beauty tip. Tell me when you have them. Okay???

Tag
Huisia
Very Vera
Firehorse

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I eat all my lipstick too, especially after makan, one time eat all gone. Never refresh too lazy. So gave up putting any now.
I will try to do this tag but no promises, ok?

A Mature Student said...

Hi there, came over after your visit to my blog. I have gone through your archives, believe it or not.

OK, seeing that you say mentioning country 'X' and country 'Y' is more mysterious, I must admit, yes, you got me curious.

Living in Indonisia as Expat? Born in Singapore (cos you said you are the kiasu type) and have travelled nearly everywhere? :P

Hope I don't sound too keipoh. :)

NomadicMom said...

Firehorse - No worries! Enjoy your holiday! Yes.. I also don't bother with the lipstick...unless I wanna LOOK extra glam. But that takes toooooo much effort as I have to consciously remind myself not to EAT my lipstick!!!

dr ve thru - You got 2 out of 3 correct. Kiasu but don't have to be born in Singapore ma!!! Hehehe..actually I also look through part of your archives! That makes me keipoh too???

My Rantings said...

Wow, you can use so many brands & nothing nasty happens. If I means, sure breakout lah, oily face lah, etc. Good for you! :D

Everyday Healy said...

Waw, I am one of the member who eat all my lipstick when I took my lunch or dinner. So, not particular about lipstick too. hehe....

Also, I don;t think you are Kiamsiap. You buy so many beauty products leh.... :)

But, my dear, is it going to help, or have you ever think that it's going to spoil your skin?

Anonymous said...

lazy laaaa...
no beauty regime summore

v

NomadicMom said...

Dancing Queen - Sometimes also can use salah product and breakout one. There was one brand (cannot remember what) but everybody was raving about it, including my sis. But when I used it...aiyo...pimple plantation. I stopped immediately.

NomadicMom said...

Healy - Not use all those products at one time lah. Pok-Kai lor if buy all at one time!! Well, as long as I don't get breakout to pimple plantation, and face remains fairly okay. Am happy liow. Everytime ppl rave about a product so good so good, but when I use, I don't see much difference on my face. Think my skin very very thick like PIGGY like that.

NomadicMom said...

V - Aiya..just do lah...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker