Thursday, June 14, 2007

Gifts from S1

It's Infant School Charity Book Sale at the boys' school today.


This is what S1 bought for me...










And this, he bought for his father.







He came back from school, showed me these two items and declared "I didn't buy anything for myself! Just for you and daddy!". BUT the thing is....I didn't give him any money for the Charity Book Sale, as I thought it only involved the Infant School kids (S2 is still in Infant School). SO, where did he get the money??? Apparently, his friend had TOOOOO much, and gave him some! WAAAAAH... Some kids so rich, giving out money to school friends!!! Of course, we'll have to return the money to his friend tomorrow!!!

S2 on the other hand, bought books for himself. BUT gave some bullshit excuse as to why he didn't buy me or his dad stuff!! Your typical salesman!!! He bought the following two books.

I only gave S2 enough money for one book. As you can see...he bought two books. Apparently, one of S1's friend gave him an extra voucher for the second book. Well, again...have to return the money tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

again i salute u for your party plans for your kids! really ho sum kei lor...sorry this comment not related to this post tim..hahaha

KopiSoh said...

You have taught him well, I mean not many kids wold think of buying for their parents when they can buy for themselves. Give yourself a pat on your back great job.

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah so rich until dunno what to do with the money ah!! hahhaha

not bad wor, buy books for himself (s2)..reading good wat.

NomadicMom said...

laundryamah - Aiya..you know me and my parties lah...Even when working full-time, also I will do all sorts of nonsense for the boys' party. Just this time more barangan as I am no longer working lah...

Firehorse - Thanks wor..although I do think that my kids are monstrous monkeys, they are actually quite good lah... :-)

MommyOf2Angels - Yeah...lots of RICH kids in their school, unfortunately... Buy books BECAUSE it's a BOOK SALE lah. NO toys for sale. Otherwise sure come back with EL CHEAPO toys one lah. :-P

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker