Wednesday, June 20, 2007

H and his Halves!!!

My H has this annoying habit of eating half an ice-cream and leaving the other half in the freezer. Or drink half a can of coke and leave it in the fridge. Or his half can of beer. Or half eaten slice of cake. Half can of lychee or longan or whatever. Always like that... Why ar? When I see I cannot tahan. If I say, I will finish the other half. He'll say NO. Leave it and he'll have it later...but it stays in the fridge for like YONKs !! And somemore I cannot tahan if the half-eaten food is just left in there without the NECESSARY cling wrap!!!

6 comments:

My Rantings said...

Half can of Coke or beer, after that nice meh? No more gas liao? :)

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

wow sounds so much like my husband!! Or he would wallop everything not leaving even one piece or a little for his wife. I am not sure which is better??

The other day my mum was visiting and she beh tahan to see the half cup of coffee in the fridge for more than two days...she threw it away.

Everyday Healy said...

I think I got a husband who will wallop everything quickly. Is just like the Danone Ad -- Now you see, Now you don't. Haha..... And, before I manage to ask for some, He's done with it! :)

So, I guess these gentlemen are always different from us! Good or Bad? Allah, goods once sold cannot be return. We already thier wife ler.... :)

NomadicMom said...

Dancing Queen - If the fridge has not been open/close too many times, still got gas one. As a matter of fact, I just finished H's other half can of coke which was in the fridge.

wmd - Think I am the one that wallop everything :-) hahahah.. he always complain my one sip of his drink ends one like one BIG GULP!!

Healy - Look on the bright side..he wallop everything better lah.. You wouldn't want to have a hubby that is a DAINTY eater. Than aiyo..you headache...cause then you have to eat daintyly too!!!

A Mature Student said...

My husband is the tong sampah in our home. Most things we can't finish, he will try to finish it cause he can't bear to see food wasted. Errrr, I am also the same so between my hubs and I, we put on weight enough for 4 people. :)

NomadicMom said...

dr ve thru - Very funny... So you eat your kids' portion lah????

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker