Thursday, June 14, 2007

Scrapbooking Supplies

One of our fellow Scrapbooker's scrapbooking style has changed. So...she is hawking off some of her supplies... Here is a selection of the papers that I got from her.

She also has a set of shape-cutters for sale for about USD 40. At first, I thought a tad expensive. But as I was on the way home, I thought that maybe I should just get it off her as it would be much more expensive if I were to buy them new. She did say that she paid about USD 100 for the complete set..Don't know what is the brand though..but she's upgraded to the "Creative Memories" set which costs a BIGGER bomb!

As she's off to Singapore next week for shopping (to increase her already BIG stash of scrapbooking stuff), I won't be seeing her until the following week. SHUCKS! No playing with my new toy till the week after next! :-(

2 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah real scrapbooking is sooo expensive wor, try digital la.

NomadicMom said...

MommyOf2Angels - YEAP! You can say that again!!! But I sooooooo old fashioned wor.. I like to touch and feel...hahahha... (compare REAL S3X with VIRTUAL and see which one better??? hahahah)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker