Friday, June 22, 2007

Packed Weekend!

As I mentioned earlier, JUNE is filled with Birthdays!!! This weekend, there are two birthday parties. I was a little disorganised, and only bought the pressies this evening.

Not only we have the kiddies birthday parties to contend with, H has enrolled both he and I into a scuba-diving course, which starts tomorrow! ALAMAK! Boys have their weekly swimming lesson some more!! So, what to do? Will have to get the driver to send them with the maid as chaperone. I have to say that I am a bit anxious...the kids will probably BULLY the maid till she gila!!

And then, S1 will have his pal T over for a play date at 1.00 pm. Again, I will not be around!! The maid will provide semi-supervision lor. S1 hates the word "babysit".... So I am careful to use "supervision" in his presence!! Hahahah.. T will be picked up by either one of his parent later in the afternoon. He won't be sleeping over this time...as he has just recovered from his illness.

S2 has a BBQ Birthday Party... also tomorrow at 3 pm. How? I got one of the Mat Salleh moms to come and pick him up at 2.30 pm. I asked if she could also send him home, just in case I run late... Well, she suggested that S2 follow her home so that both he and her son could continue to play and keep each other company. I thought this was a GREAT idea and of course agreed immediately. So, I will have to pick S2 after our scuba-diving class...

And then, another party on Sunday. This time, both boys are invited. AND did I mention that SUNDAY is also H's Birthday??? Well, we don't know what are the plans yet. (I did hear that his colleague asked him if he wanted to play golf in the afternoon... )

Update later...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker