Sunday, June 24, 2007

His & Hers


Yup...H and my gear are identical, except for the colour of our snorklers and goggles... Oh...Other thing that is different is the shoe and fin size..His bigger lah of course. And they are identical NOT because of "ching-lui chorng" but more of because we can get a discounted package.

And here is our Study Pack... In fact, we've got finish off the first few chapters before the next class tomorrow... Since no opps to earn $$ from PPP over the weekend, guessed I should study ... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yours & H's fren from KL - have fun. I still have my suit hanging in the cupboard - the flippers melted - the mask disappeeared. Did certification when we were courting.I threw up after each dive - can't take the draft and thought: nice to see but why suffer - better watch Nemo and national goeograhphic on TV from a 5 star room that be with nature and suffer for hours thereafter - too lasy to cary gear and don't like the resots lah but you should do it - great experience. H may bring you to better resort - we could only do local dives and you knwo waht the accommodation in the east coast is like.

NomadicMom said...

Wei...scratching my head wondering who you are lah... Give initials lah...and tell me how many kids you have and their ages...then I will know!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker