Monday, June 25, 2007

Tickets Booked for Home

Already got our E-tickets to come back to Malaysia on Tuesday, 10th July..... Will be back for 3 weeks, and leaving on Wednesday, 1st August.

While I am gone, gonna give the maid some vacation time too. Told her that she could go home daily. But H said that she needn't come everyday too... just alternate days since he won't have much laundry anyway. But I haven't told her yet.

Anyway, will have to cook and freeze some foods for H while we are gone... Lor Mai Kai, Chicken Pie and maybe Lor-Pak-Kou. Speaking of food, I have to lose some weight before I come back to pig-out in all the PJ/KL hawker stalls. Put on some weight recently. Like got double chin and no-more shoulder blades kind. *sigh*

Later...

10 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah ur golf & diving should help keep ur trim & fit mah!

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaah

someone is going back to PJ .. hehehe :)

NomadicMom said...

MommyOf2Angels - At the moment, not alot of action yet... so still fat fat and not trim and fit :-(

Misha's Mum - Yeap!! Yippee...can't wait to eat my "chue Yoke meen", curry laksa, penang chee cheong fun etc etc...

My Rantings said...

Hmm.. enjoy the food back home. I'll be going back to KL for a short trip too next month, just to eat & shop! Hehe! :D

Anonymous said...

hehehe :) good good

we just went back last 2 weeks .. went back to makan :)

hope to do so in near future .. miss malaysian food already :)

NomadicMom said...

Yup...all this EAT EAT EAT and SHOP SHOP SHOP is a case of ADD ADD ADD and REDUCE REDUCE REDUCE..

Eat = You ADD weight

Shop = You REDUCE money

:-P

A Mature Student said...

I ammmmm sooooooooooooooooo jealous!
I wanna shop, I wanna eat, eat and eat.
You can eat on my behalf ok?

Anonymous said...

wei u got me the maid uniform leow?? getting a new maid but should only arrive around October..

NomadicMom said...

dr ve thru - Sure can eat on your behalf BUT definitely cannot put on weight on your behalf :-P

Laundryamah - ALAMAK!!! I went to Carrefour this morning. Focused on buying sweets for S1's birthday loot bags but forgot about your uniform. I go again on Friday lah... :-P

LHS said...

wooo...welcome back!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker