Friday, June 15, 2007

High Quality Performance!

WOW!!!!

I had my recent post on "Spy Sweeper" automatically approved like instantaneously!! Got this message from PPP.
"Congratulations!! Your PayPerPost post, Spy Sweeper, has been automatically approved based on your high quality performance as a PPP Postie! "
And H said that I am a terrible writer, and JK Rowling I am definitely NOT!!! Well, though I am not JK Rowling quality...but good enough to earn some USDs. Good enough for me at the moment!!

3 comments:

LHS said...

good to have auto approve! mine one not le..

NomadicMom said...

Not for everyone leh.... The others that I submitted all still awaiting approval. Just this one. Don't know how they assess...

You will have your turn soon!

Anonymous said...

yah..i also have been hvg mine auto approve..i was shell shocked at first.

actually, i'm still get shell shocked when it's instantly approved!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker