Friday, June 08, 2007

First Golf Lesson

This morning was my first ever golf lesson....

Happily took out my Reebok trainers (which has been in storage for 3 or 4 years???), wore it and discovered that the shoe somehow had shrunk away from the rubber base. See the photo? It's about 6 mm difference! The front of the shoe base was also peeling off. What to do?? Still had to wear it what. Have no other trainers. Can't exactly wear my open-toed sequined sandals to the driving range, right?

Somehow ah..I seem to be able to hit better when taught by a stranger. I remember when H used to teach me....aiyo...sure end up bergaduh one. The golf pro says I not flexible wor... so, have to twist twist the waist with the guide of a basketball as homework!! Next lesson is next Friday...and he says we can practise on the green! Can't wait!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker