Wednesday, June 20, 2007

SIEN-tonay....

First, I had to wait half an hour at the airline ticketing office, then had to be stuck in a traffic jam. When I arrive at my supposedly "DESTINATION", was told that the place only opens at 3 pm. WTF??? Some more my friends reached there at about 11.30 am and didn't bother to text me to tell me that it's closed?? Then at least I don't have to jam from 11.30 am from the airline office to 12.20 pm, right? Almost blardy one hour... Can you imaging if I would have travelled from home? AIYO...lagi long journey. Got so fed-up, didn't join them for lunch lah....join them mai-sei. Another donno how long gonna stuck in traffic again. Might as well, take the adjacent highway and terus balik rumah. I had to be home on time to greet the boys today anyway... As my PRINCESS maid donno what time come home. Let's see... Terrible, somehow I am in the mood to scold people!!!

3 comments:

A Mature Student said...

Don't scold me ah, I only come to say 'hello'.
Next time can buy ticket online or over the phone? :) Oops, I better fast, fast lari...otherwise get scolding for being keipoh!
Bye!

LHS said...

must scold your friends la..

NomadicMom said...

I calm down already... so won't scold anyone one.... :-)

dr ve thru - Aiya.. normally I buy online. But I had EUROS 135/- travel voucher issued by the airline. So I had to go there to pay personally. Online cannot use the vouchers wor...

huisia - yes. have to say that I was kinda upset that they didn't at least text to let me know.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker