Monday, June 18, 2007

S2's Sleepover

This post is a little back-dated.
S2's sleepover was on Friday nite (15th June). It's his first sleepover away from mommy or daddy or grandma or grandpa. At first, he was a little scared and didn't want to go. But as the date approached, he was actually quite excited.

I delivered all his barang-barang (things) to his school on Friday afternoon (cannot exactly make him carry all of it on the bus!). I have to say very ma-fan (troublesome) as there's really quite alot of stuff!


First, there's the bag of clothes, swimming gear, towel, toiletries, underwear and socks.







The foldable mattress (yes, even foldable but still very bulky), blanket and pillow



S2's very smelly and very charn po-chim! With him since he was a baby... It's been washed and mended for I don't know how many times. Think it will disintegrate one of these days! He was actually quite worried that his friends would laugh at his po-chim.




Night Vision Goggles for their night walk around the school




I picked him up at about 8.30 am on Saturday; and he said "sleepover is soooo fun. I wished there's a sleepover every Friday!".


Well, this is what he did:
- Treasure Hunt
- T-Shirt Painting
- Swimming
- Football
- Crazy Computers
- Night Walk
- Watching Movies

I asked him if he missed me. And the answer was an "OF COURSE!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's soooooo cute to have worried about people laughing at his po-chim!!!

v

NomadicMom said...

Actually, before he went, he said "err...maybe nobody will laugh. My friends all know about my po-chim..."

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker