Monday, June 18, 2007

No More Security Guards?? - Updated

Updated @ 9.00 pm, 18 June. Okay... we have the guards back in place at 8 pm today. H's boss was kind enough to give the HR dept a push to get it sorted out by today! YAY! (Aiya.. somemore this evening, my driver tried to scare me or what? As we drove pass this derelict house, he told me that the house was haunted. Whole family was murdered....even the maid! Maid also mm-fong-kor. Because long time ago, there wasn't security in place! So you say lah?? Think he try to scare me to get the security in place chop-chop or what? Kia-si-lang!!!)
_______________________
The Company that was engaged by H's company to provide security at our home has recently increased their fees, and apparently H's company do not want to pay the increased fees! Of course I was appalled. H's boss assured that it will be sorted out and do not want me to worry about such menial things. Well, somehow or other...there must be some mix-up or what... My guards just waved goodbye to me today!

Gave H a text about this, and he replied with a "OK. Sorting out now!".

Well, if the company is not going to pay for the security guards, then they'll have to pay for our move to another house within a complex. Actually, I don't mind moving to a complex (or as we say in Malaysia, gated-community). At least boys can roam outside our house compound. Maybe learn to ride a bicycle. Have more friends/neighbours. The thing is - AIYO..the headache of moving!!!! Secondly, I have planted some plants into the ground wor... So sayang!

Anyway, not going to fret over all these details lah. Let H sort out. (Aiya..that fella actually wants to move to the fancy new apartment where all his pals are!! I don't want to live in an apartment wor.....) Will update later...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker