Monday, June 18, 2007

I also got!!

S1 had a sleepover at T's house on Saturday night. Over dinner last night, we had a conversation.

S1 - We had spaghetti bolognese
Me - So did we.
S1 - But. At T's house. They use FRESH pasta. They take the dough and put it through the pasta maker. Really.
Me - The ones that you can adjust the widths to make pasta sheets, spaghetti, ....
S1 - *Interrupted me* Can have angel hair too
Me - *Continuing* Linguini
S1 - Yeah. That's what we had. Linguini.
H - They have a pasta maker?
S1 - Yes. Really. It's so special.
Me - *Abit fed-up* So? I also got!!
H - You do?
S1 - Then how come we never make fresh pasta?
H - I also want to have fresh pasta!
S1- You buy but never use. You buy for what???
H - Yeah! Well said!! All the gadgets you have! But never see you make anything one!
See lah...father and son taroh me!!! But then, serves me right for showing off that I had the blardy pasta maker.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..i read your comment about the 'fight' thing...i noticed one thing.. assuntarians very fighter-cock leh!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

NomadicMom said...

Mott - Lioness protecting their young!!!!*GROWL*

NomadicMom said...

oops..I mean HER young!!! *GROWL* *GROWL*

A Mature Student said...

Hehehe, funny lah. I also got what since 1974 but never use also. I still prefer to roll with rolling pin because by the time you take the machine out, give a good clean before use, then roll out (though very quick) but the cleaning very lecheh and then gotta grease before putting away otherwise rust and squeaky. So, next time give this excuse to H and S1. :))

mommy of 3 angels said...

hahaha...wah u so ambitious get so many gadgets ah.

me - can't say i have any gadgets to my name...eh! actually i dun cook lor...hahaaha, thanks to my mommy who cooks all my meals.

LHS said...

make some fresh pasta for them la...LOL

NomadicMom said...

dr ve thru - Aiya... At least you MAKE FRESH PASTA!! Think of using rolling pin also sien. Actually, I should go and find the blardy pasta maker... never use until also donno where I keep...

MommyOf2Angels - Well, having my daddy cook meals didn't stop me from adding more gadgets to my name. Hahaha..I LOVE Kitchen gadgets. Have a breadmaker, ice-shaver, candy floss maker, Kenwood Cake mixer ...the list goes on... If I didn't move so much...would have more.. I sold quite a lot of stuff when we were leaving Bangkok.

Huisia - Aiya... See when I will make lah... the thought also make me tired liow leh...hahahah...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker